Available job openings:
Eagle is hiring a project manager
The role of Project Manager is to develop and execute budgets, create detailed estimates, work with the design team to finalize drawings, and lead field crews.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with the Development Team to develop project requirements.
- Work with the city to obtain permits /entitlements.
- Work with surveyors and excavators to establish boundaries, site grades, and site controls.
- Work with owners, engineers and architects to value engineer projects.
- Prepare agendas for meetings architects, engineers, designers, and trade contractors.
- Develop preliminary schedules and budgets.
- Complete material take-offs for estimates
- Have the necessary experience and knowledge to estimate all types of projects.
- Continuously justify job estimates with preliminary proposals so that it mirrors all tasks of the proposed plans.
- Educate trade contractors to better understand construction documents.
- Meet with sales representatives or potential trade contractors.
- Encourage/implement continuous improvement and production.
- Strong understanding of Apartments/Condos, Townhomes, and Land Development.
- Strong problem-solving skills; think outside the box.
- Able to establish budgets for complete projects from early schematics.
- Strong knowledge of the detailed aspects in mechanical, electrical, structural and architectural reasoning.
- Ability to manage trade contractors and understand the timing of related tasks.
- Strong understanding of OSHA requirements and the ability to work well with OSHA inspectors.
- Ability to establish a positive rapport and maintain good working relationships with trade contractors.
- Stress Management.
- Computer literate.
- Excellent organizational and follow-through skills.
- Ability to carry out multi-task projects.
- Ability to work well with diverse groups or individuals.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s Degree preferred in related field; 5+ years of experience.
The job is performed in an office setting with construction site visits as necessary.
Must be aware and conform to all safety requirements when in the building, operating motor vehicles, or in the field performing duties for the company.